What is Construction Management?
- A professional service that manages a project from start to finish for the purpose of controlling cost, time, quality and risk for the owner.
- A team approach to complete a successful project that meets the owner’s specific needs.
- The provider of a framework in which the project is developed and managed to its greatest efficiency.
- An array of services that cover all phases of the planning, designing, and construction processes.
- An effective and efficient system of clean communication, systematic scheduling, resource management, and budget control.
- The process that is tailor made for the entity that wants an expert in the construction industry to assist by making a difficult process easy and efficient.
Marten Construction Management, Inc. will always look out for our client’s best interest, giving them the freedom to conduct their daily business activities without being burdened by the tedious intricacies of a building project. If you’d like more information about what Marten Construction Management, Inc. can do for your next building project, or if you'd like a list of our previous projects, please email us below by clicking on the following link. You can also give us a call at 317-475-0855.
About Our Company
Marten Construction Management, Inc. is a professional organization specializing in meeting client needs as they relate to total project management. Below you'll find a brief history of our exemplary past.
The History of Marten Construction Management, Inc.
Early in 1980, the partners of Paul I. Cripe Engineering, Jim Dankert, Bill Dankert, Al Oak, and one of their employees, Tom Marten, decided to form a separate construction firm. Tom Marten was its president & CEO. From the humble beginnings of small remodel jobs, Aztec matured into a formidable construction management firm in central Indiana.
In 1990, Bill Dankert and Jim Dankert decided to retire. Al Oak and Tom Marten split the company and Aztec was dissolved. Tom Marten seized the opportunity and struck out on his own. Marten Construction Management, Inc. was formed and Tom continues to provide the same commitment to excellence that has been prevalent in his outstanding history.
Marten Construction Management, Inc. clients range from large pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, churches, private schools, industry, commercial and retail site developers, and residential work. Marten Construction Management, Inc. has helped in the development of several retail and residential sites, and is currently involved in multiple sites around Indiana. Our Projects page displays a sampling of our work. If you'd like more information on any of these projects, or what we can do to help you with your next project, please contact us at 317-475-8055.